Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lizzard takes a ride

It was a nice sunny afternoon as I was riding on a Ford 150 down Lakewood Ranch Boulevard. No problems, just enjoying the ride and the warmth of the summer sun.

As I was stopped at a traffic light I peered through the windshield and noticed I was not alone. On the other side of the glass a strange shape caught my keen eye as I gazed at a massive form approaching my personal space. It was some weird fellow contorting himself into strange shapes while holding a square black object that made clicking sounds.

Leaping lizards, it's a blasted camera!

In my little brain I knew this guy was not normal. Doesn't he realize that the nearby motorists are staring at him?

So before my temper escalates into road rage I am going to scurry on and catch a more peaceful ride, maybe that school bus over there. I always did like yellow!

-Grant Jefferies

No comments:

Post a Comment